FDB022990 (Beryllium) FDB013394 (Hydrazine) FDB004763 (Ethyl benzene) FDB003908 (Ammonia) FDB008301 (Acetone) FDB030910 (hydrogen sulfide) FDB008464 (Fenvalerate) FDB000784 (Diazenedicarboxamide) FDB017246 (2-Propenyl 3-methylbutanoate) FDB000758 (Octane)
- FDB030910 (hydrogen sulfide)
- A disorder characterized by sudden, often repetitive, spasmodic contraction of the thoracic cavity, resulting in violent release of air from the lungs and usually accompanied by a distinctive sound. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects the respiratory system or the thorax including the mediastinum and the heart. (nci).
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Cough'