L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduriaL-2-hydroxyglutaric acidemiaOther Compounds Mapped to '2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria'FDB022185 (L-2-Hydroxyglutaric acid) FDB023163 (D-Lysine) FDB030489 (4-aminobutanoate)
- FDB022185 (L-2-Hydroxyglutaric acid)
- 2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria
- An amino acid metabolic disorder that is an autosomal recessive neurometabolic disorder characterized by the significant elevation of urinary levels of hydroxyglutaric acid causing progressive brain damage. (do).
- Parent Term
- Metabolism and nutrition disorders
- Parent Definition
- A group of disorders, inherited or not, that result in a metabolic malfunction.