FDB010547 (Myo-Inositol) FDB021907 (Myo-inositol 1-phosphate) FDB030683 (ATP) FDB031004 (Mg2+) FDB022309 (NAD) FDB022343 (1D-Myo-inositol 1,4-bisphosphate) FDB022398 (Inositol 1,3,4,5-tetraphosphate) FDB022450 (Inositol 1,3,4-trisphosphate) FDB022475 (1D-Myo-inositol 1,3,4,6-tetrakisphosphate) FDB022548 (D-Myo-inositol 4-phosphate)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Inositol phosphate metabolism
- inositol phsosphates consist of an inositol (a sixfold alcohol of cyclohexane) phosphorylated at one or more positions. there are a number of different inositol phosphates found in mammals, distinguishable by the number and position of the phosphate groups.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Inositol phosphate metabolism'