FDB021870 (Deoxyuridine) FDB021871 (Deoxycytidine) FDB030466 (3-ureidopropionate) FDB003908 (Ammonia) FDB002253 (3-Aminopropanoic acid) FDB030556 (5,6-dihydrouracil) FDB030555 (5,6-dihydrothymine) FDB030748 (CTP) FDB030736 (CMP) FDB031054 (NADP+)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- MNGIE (Mitochondrial Neurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy)
- mngie causes accumulation of thymidine and deoxyuridine in the urine. symptoms of mngie include ptosis, progressive external ophthalmoplegia, gastrointestinal dysmotility (often pseudoobstruction), diffuse leukoencephalopathy, peripheral neuropathy, and myopathy.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'MNGIE (Mitochondrial Neurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy)'