FDB010928 (Diazinon) FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB012454 (Toluene) FDB022574 (Parathion) FDB008789 (4-Methylphenol) FDB005820 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene) FDB034846 (Phosphatidylcholine O-34:2) FDB008480 ((±)-Naled) FDB012175 (Dichlorvos) FDB011218 (Roxarsone)
- FDB034846 (Phosphatidylcholine O-34:2)
- Muscle cramp
- A disorder characterized by marked cramping sensation originating from a muscle or group of muscles. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects muscles, bones and other connective tissue.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Muscle cramp '