FDB031180 (sn-glycerol-3-phosphate) FDB022309 (NAD) FDB030853 (FADH2) FDB022511 (FAD) FDB030188 (1,3-bisphospho-D-glycerate) FDB001618 (Dihydroxyacetone phosphate) FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid) FDB000885 (Hydroquinone) FDB005755 (1,4-Benzoquinone) FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Glycerol Phosphate Shuttle
- the primary cytoplasmic nadh electron shuttle is the malate-aspartate shuttle. two enzymes are involved in this shuttle.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Glycerol Phosphate Shuttle'