FDB021880 (Tetrahydrobiopterin) FDB030677 (AMP) FDB003908 (Ammonia) FDB005403 (Creatine) FDB000484 (Glycine) FDB005417 (Guanidino acetic acid) FDB030865 (fumarate) FDB012535 (L-Glutamic acid) FDB000570 (L-Proline) FDB012567 (L-Aspartic acid)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Arginine and Proline Metabolism
- arginine is synthesized from citrulline by the sequential action of the cytosolic enzymes argininosuccinate synthetase (ass) and argininosuccinate lyase (asl). citrulline can be derived from ornithine via the catabolism of proline or glutamine/glutamate.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Arginine and Proline Metabolism'