FDB021896 (Fructose 6-phosphate) FDB031054 (NADP+) FDB021909 (NADPH) FDB011676 (D-Glucitol) FDB030683 (ATP) FDB031004 (Mg2+) FDB031286 (β-D-fructofuranose) FDB022309 (NAD) FDB022390 (D-Fructose 2,6-bisphosphate) FDB022392 (Glyceraldehyde)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Fructose intolerance, hereditary
- clinical features include recurrent vomiting, abdominal pain, and hypoglycemia that may be fatal. long-term exposure to fructose can result in liver failure, renal tubulopathy, and growth retardation.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Fructose intolerance, hereditary'