FDB030677 (AMP) FDB003554 (Adenosine) FDB003908 (Ammonia) FDB030763 (cyclic-AMP) FDB012323 (2'-Deoxyinosine) FDB021894 (Deoxyadenosine) FDB000484 (Glycine) FDB004222 (Guanine) FDB030865 (fumarate) FDB012535 (L-Glutamic acid)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Mercaptopurine Action Pathway
- mercaptopurine travels through the bloodstream and is transported into cells via nucleoside transporters. mercaptopurine is then converted to thioguanosince diphosphate through a series of metabolic reactions that produces the metabolic intermediates, thioinosine 5’-monophosphate, thioxanthine monophosphate, and thioguanosine monophosphate.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Mercaptopurine Action Pathway'