FDB030677 (AMP) FDB012535 (L-Glutamic acid) FDB031054 (NADP+) FDB021909 (NADPH) FDB021912 (Nicotinamide ribotide) FDB031142 (quinolinate) FDB021928 (Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate) FDB030683 (ATP) FDB031004 (Mg2+) FDB030965 (L-glutamine)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Nicotinate and Nicotinamide Metabolism
- when nad+ and nadp+ are interchanged in a reaction with their reduced forms, nadh and nadph respectively, they are important cofactors in several hundred redox reactions. nad+ is synthesized through two metabolic pathways.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Nicotinate and Nicotinamide Metabolism'