FDB030677 (AMP) FDB003554 (Adenosine) FDB003908 (Ammonia) FDB030763 (cyclic-AMP) FDB012323 (2'-Deoxyinosine) FDB021894 (Deoxyadenosine) FDB000484 (Glycine) FDB004222 (Guanine) FDB030865 (fumarate) FDB012535 (L-Glutamic acid)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Thioguanine Action Pathway
- the thioguanine pathway is shown as a part of the mercaptopurine pathway. thioguanine exerts cytotoxic effects via incorporation of thiodeoxyguanosine triphosphate into dna and thioguanosine triphosphate into rna and inhibition of ras-related c3 botulinum toxin substrate 1, which induces apoptosis of activated t cells.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Thioguanine Action Pathway'