FDB003777 (Lead) FDB012843 (Benzene) FDB030717 (Cd2+) FDB008307 (2-Propenal) FDB003234 (Endrin) FDB003393 (Carbon tetrachloride) FDB010928 (Diazinon) FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB008898 (Activated carbon) FDB012454 (Toluene)
- FDB013885 (Methyl thiocyanate)
- A disorder characterized by the reflexive act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Vomiting'