FDB030908 (hydrogen cyanide) FDB012440 (3-Isothiocyanato-1-propene) FDB012372 (Methyl isothiocyanate) FDB013885 (Methyl thiocyanate) FDB030647 (acetone cyanohydrin) FDB013191 ((±)-2-Hydroxy-2-phenylacetonitrile) FDB012565 (3-Aminopropanenitrile) FDB029710 (benzonitrile) FDB012457 (Benzeneacetonitrile) FDB003392 (gamma-Butyrolactone)
- FDB013885 (Methyl thiocyanate)
- A disorder characterized by cessation of breathing. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects the respiratory system or the thorax including the mediastinum and the heart. (nci).
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Apnea'