FDB010928 (Diazinon) FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB012454 (Toluene) FDB022574 (Parathion) FDB008789 (4-Methylphenol) FDB005820 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene) FDB003770 (Fluorine) FDB034846 (Phosphatidylcholine O-34:2) FDB008480 ((±)-Naled) FDB012175 (Dichlorvos)
- FDB008788 (3-Methylphenol)
- Muscle weakness
- A disorder characterized by a reduction in the strength of the muscles. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects muscles, bones and other connective tissue.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Muscle weakness'