FDB021789 (alpha-Lactose) FDB031251 (UTP) FDB005660 (Udp-glucose) FDB031248 (uridine-5'-phosphate) FDB031236 (UDP) FDB003513 (Calcium) FDB030683 (ATP) FDB031004 (Mg2+) FDB031262 (α-D-galactose 1-phosphate) FDB031256 (Zn2+)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation CDG-IId
- these glycoconjugates play critical roles in metabolism, cell recognition and adhesion, cell migration, protease resistance, host defense, and antigenicity, among others. cdgs are divided into 2 main groups: type i cdgs (see, e.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Congenital disorder of glycosylation CDG-IId'