FDB021896 (Fructose 6-phosphate) FDB003293 (D-Lactic acid) FDB003361 (2-Oxopentanedioic acid) FDB031075 (oxaloacetate) FDB031141 (pyruvate) FDB031112 (phosphoenolpyruvate) FDB011824 (beta-D-Glucopyranose) FDB030683 (ATP) FDB031004 (Mg2+) FDB023191 (Carbonic acid)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Triosephosphate isomerase
- it is the most severe glycolytic enzyme defect associated with progressive neurologic dysfunction.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Triosephosphate isomerase'