FDB003777 (Lead) FDB030905 (Hg2+) FDB030717 (Cd2+) FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB031256 (Zn2+) FDB000726 (1,2-Dichloroethane) FDB004763 (Ethyl benzene) FDB030908 (hydrogen cyanide) FDB022574 (Parathion) FDB003908 (Ammonia)
- FDB005820 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene)
- A disorder characterized by the sensation of marked discomfort, distress or agony. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- General disorders and administration site conditions
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder that was not classified under a specific system.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Pain'