FDB003777 (Lead) FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB000726 (1,2-Dichloroethane) FDB022574 (Parathion) FDB008789 (4-Methylphenol) FDB000893 (Phenol) FDB005820 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene) FDB008785 (2-Methylphenol) FDB003770 (Fluorine) FDB004724 (N,N-Dimethylformamide)
- FDB005820 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene)
- Abdominal pain
- A disorder characterized by a sensation of marked discomfort in the abdominal region. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Abdominal pain'