FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB030908 (hydrogen cyanide) FDB015482 (Carbon disulfide) FDB005820 (1,4-Dimethylbenzene) FDB012440 (3-Isothiocyanato-1-propene) FDB012372 (Methyl isothiocyanate) FDB011809 (Linamarin) FDB005819 (1,2-Dimethylbenzene) FDB013885 (Methyl thiocyanate) FDB030647 (acetone cyanohydrin)
- FDB012440 (3-Isothiocyanato-1-propene)
- A disorder characterized by a sensation as if the external world were revolving around the patient (objective vertigo) or as if he himself were revolving in space (subjective vertigo). (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Ear and labyrinth disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder that affects the ear or the labyrinth.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Vertigo'