FDB030677 (AMP) FDB003908 (Ammonia) FDB012535 (L-Glutamic acid) FDB003361 (2-Oxopentanedioic acid) FDB013391 (Sulfurous acid) FDB031141 (pyruvate) FDB030683 (ATP) FDB012678 (L-Cysteine) FDB030855 (Fe2+) FDB022309 (NAD)
- FDB013380 (Phosphoric acid)
- Cystinosis, ocular nonnephropathic
- , 2000). it is caused by mutation in the gene encoding cystinosin, which maps to chromosome 17p13.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Cystinosis, ocular nonnephropathic'